Autor Téma: Tančící dům - Microscale  (Prečítané 2432 krát)

Odhlásený herb66

• Príspevkov: 96
Tančící dům - Microscale Nové
« : 13. Október 2015, 10:29:14 »
Something from the other neighbour - hope ya like it nevertheless.

ila_rendered ila_rendered

To be honest, I'm not quite content with that one, as the dancing lady seems to be a little stiff and scattered, but can't think of an other way to put it to that scale.
However, there is a man from Cechoslowakia, who built it in minifigscale, and his dancing lady was even worse. 
« Posledná zmena: 02. Január 2016, 23:45:58 od Administrator »

Odhlásený matt251

• Príspevkov: 786
  • Drevo a plast to je moje :-)
    • BRICKLANDIA
Re: Tančící dům - Microscale
« Odpoveď #1 : 13. Október 2015, 11:03:46 »
I am never seen before this building...So I check real pics and compare with your MOC. It is hard build it in this scale, but in my opinion you did a good job  (y)

But my first idea was, that is waterfall from building. That somebody forgot close tap in bathroom :D

btw. sorry for bad english

Odhlásený KLF

• Príspevkov: 5480
    • Moja zbierka
« Odpoveď #2 : 13. Október 2015, 11:04:57 »
Tancici dum is in Prague. But do you know a Hotel Spirit in Bratislava? ;) I guess it was projected by the same architect as the Hundertwasserhaus in Vienna.

Odhlásený herb66

« Odpoveď #3 : 13. Október 2015, 11:16:52 »
I am never seen before this building...So I check real pics and compare with your MOC. It is hard build it in this scale, but in my opinion you did a good job  (y)

But my first idea was, that is waterfall from building. That somebody forgot close tap in bathroom :D

btw. sorry for bad english

there's something in that, with the tap, really  ;D

(as for your english, it is a lot better than my slowak, so don't you worry about that)

@ KLF:
Hotel spirit: No I think, without looking it up, it was maybe just inspired by Hundertwasser. That one should be easily built in microscale, just pile up little bricks in different colors, maybe use some kragle to keep them in place, and add a Hotel sign in the front  ;D  ;D

Odhlásený matt251

• Príspevkov: 786
  • Drevo a plast to je moje :-)
    • BRICKLANDIA
« Odpoveď #4 : 13. Október 2015, 11:37:00 »
Hotel Spirit and hundertwasser looks like when architect found inspiration during playing with his 6 year son with LEGO.  ;)

Odhlásený Buďo

• Príspevkov: 1500
« Odpoveď #5 : 13. Október 2015, 11:55:32 »
Nice work  (y)

Odhlásený herb66

« Odpoveď #6 : 13. Október 2015, 12:10:21 »
Hotel Spirit and hundertwasser looks like when architect found inspiration during playing with his 6 year son with LEGO.  ;)

But one should never trivialize the work of hunderwasser AND the work of a child with LEGO.
Mine you could easily!