Autor Téma: Austrian LUG - LGOe.at  (Prečítané 23403 krát)

Odhlásený Praetor

• Príspevkov: 989
Re: Austrian LUG - LGOe.at
« Odpoveď #30 : 06. Júl 2018, 18:11:48 »
Nooo ale to by sme museli mať Rakúske občianstvo a dobré konexie či....  ;)

Odhlásený herb66

• Príspevkov: 96
« Odpoveď #31 : 11. Október 2018, 19:21:11 »
dobré konexie   da brauch ich nicht mal ein Wörterbuch, damit ich das versteh

Vielleicht habt Ihr ja eine gute Verbindung?  8)
The exhibited train was built by someone who is not a member of any LUG - though I know him.
And I also know the store mangers ...

Odhlásený papluh

• Príspevkov: 4455
« Odpoveď #32 : 12. Október 2018, 00:16:14 »
Yeah, it means "good connections" as in knowing the 'right' people.

Do you think the the managers would accept MOCs outside of Austria ? Right now there is no exhibition planned for some time, so it could be the right moment...

Odhlásený herb66

« Odpoveď #33 : 12. Október 2018, 07:09:57 »
You shouldn't be afraid from the start but be more confident, in what you like to do. It's like building with LEGO. Make a suggestion, what you would like to exhibit and I'll take the picture along to one of the store manangers and see what they think.

The piece of work has to have a not too large size because it must fit into the case. It stays there für exactly 3 months. It will not be possible that your LUG will have the place for more than one period in 3/4 year, because there are also two LUGs in Austria, but it should be possible, that you can get every three periods a place, but each time from a different member.

Of course I cannot promise anything but I think it would be worth a try. Please decide in your LUG who should have the first go and send me a picture of your suggestion. I will contact the manager in SCS and talk to him. I don't know, how many periods are already assigned for other AFOLs.

And: This is not a matter of who is the better LUG or of good Connections. It is a matter how to approach the store Manager with enough polite diplomacy.  :)

cheers, Herb
« Posledná zmena: 12. Október 2018, 07:11:55 od herb66 »

Odhlásený papluh

• Príspevkov: 4455
« Odpoveď #34 : 12. Október 2018, 10:21:18 »
Do you know the size of the display box?

Odhlásený herb66

« Odpoveď #35 : 13. Október 2018, 22:55:00 »
Large chest: (B/T/H): 54/36/50 cm
Small chest: 54/36/27 cm
doorwidth of the big chest 48x48cm

it is not allowed to display political, sexual and war themes

the SCS store usually sticks to the TLG rule to use only the small chest
the other store at the DZ uses normally the large chest

you get your wages when taking your LEGO out of the box at the end of your period

Odhlásený herb66

« Odpoveď #36 : 29. September 2019, 07:22:52 »
Hello after a long time.

We have an exhibition, called "Legronicon" next year in Styria, exactly in Feldbach 16-17 May 2020. The LGOe do not organize it but is a big part of it. One of the "managers" is Stefan Kofler, who is also a member of our LUG. He tries to invite as many LUGs from our neighbour countries and we all would be very pleased, if some of your LUG also could attend this event. It's not necessary to bring something large but just yourself with anything portable.

Stefan wanted to contact you, but the e-mail adress he found, was not working, leading him nowhere. So whom can he write to?

Thanks and all the best to all of you!

cheers, Herb

Odhlásený KLF

• Príspevkov: 5480
    • Moja zbierka
« Odpoveď #37 : 29. September 2019, 18:46:11 »
From end of April we have our exhibition here in Slovakia so most of our exponates will be there. But we will see what can we do...